women's brave stories

PT
Inês e Ana Rita são mãe e filha, moram em Santo Tirso e são ambas voluntárias nos Bombeiros Voluntários de Santo Tirso.
uma história de mulheres com coragem.

EN
Inês and Ana Rita are mother and daughter, they live in Santo Tirso and they are both volunteer forewomen in Santo Tirso.
it's about women's brave stories.



"sempre quis ser bombeira, mas fui adiando. o meu atual marido já era bombeiro quando namorávamos, agora somos uma família de bombeiros. 
 voluntariei-me aos 44 anos (há 3 anos); a minha filha seguiu o exemplo dos pais por vontade própria.

"é muito gratificante, ... o que mais me custa e deixa triste são os incêndios, o que mais me enche a alma é ajudar pessoas, especialmente quem está acamado"

aqui em Santo Tirso somos 15 mulheres".
Inês

ocorreu-me contar esta história a propósito do dia internacional da mulher, celebrado ontem, mas para ser sincera acho que há histórias de mulheres que deviam ser contadas todos os dias.

EN


"I have always wanted to be a firewoman, but always kept postponing it. my man was a fireman since we were dating, now we are a family of firepeople. 
I volunteered 3 years ago, at 44, my daughter decided to follow her parents decision by her own will.

"it is really gratifying,..., what makes me sad about this job are all the fires, but what fills my soul is when I am able to help other people, specially old people lying on a bed".

here in Santo Tirso we are 15 women."
Inês



this story came to my mind because of yesterday's celebration of the women's international day, but I sincerely think there are women's brave stories worth telling every day.

PT
estive em Santo Tirso com um grupo de instagramers a convite dos Igersporto e do Município de Santo Tirso, onde visitámos a sede dos bombeiros voluntários de Santo Tirso, obra projetada pelo arquiteto Siza Vieira.

EN
I was in Santo Tirso with a group of instagramers by invitation of Igersporto and Santo Tirso Municipality, where we visited the headquarters of the firemen, which is edified by the famous portuguese architect Siza Vieira. 



#artwalkchallenge #mmsantotirso

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...